Banter Message Board

EC GrapeApe

Joined: 01/01/2016 Posts: 3888
Likes: 4013


It’s based on a release, months ago (like November I believe) that may or


May not still be accurate. Regardless, it’s become a far right talking point..... and even if it’s still accurate, it’s misleading at best.

The premise is based on the “fact” that 6% of Covid deaths purportedly cite only Covid on death certificates. So those with an agenda, twist the tidbit into saying that the other 94% are wholly unrelated to Covid. The reality is that some of the other 94% may have passed in the past year....... but a great many of them would not have.

I referenced Bear Hodges below. A little older, possibly a few extra pounds.... and maybe even some other little thing going on. But he had more life about him than folks half his age on this board...... with no indication whatsoever that he was in his last days. It’s wrong to count a car accident death that tested positive as Covid related, but it’s equally as wrong to say that Bear didn’t die of Covid because he had a comorbidity.

The answer, as with most things, is somewhere in between...... but those with agendas in either direction rarely offer that potential when they find a stat to support their case.

(In response to this post by ecu91)

Posted: 04/06/2021 at 9:31PM



+2

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
 
  
I hate to start this, but I am . . . -- CincyPirate 04/06/2021 7:50PM
  PLEASE support ECU in your estate plans! ** -- happyhour 04/07/2021 09:33AM
  Cause of death? -- CincyPirate 04/07/2021 10:11AM
  Great advice capthook. ** -- HighRockPirate 04/07/2021 3:35PM
  Great point “hook.” -- CincyPirate 04/07/2021 10:20AM
  Times TWO on ur post. 😊 ** -- CincyPirate 04/07/2021 06:04AM
  Get the vaccine -- RaleighPirate1 04/06/2021 9:32PM
  Correction. The shots last AT LEAST 6 months -- FirePirate 04/06/2021 8:51PM
  CDC ** -- CincyPirate 04/06/2021 9:05PM
  As noted below, hard to find now. -- CincyPirate 04/07/2021 10:38AM
  Just proves it’s not 100%. Even so, -- CincyPirate 04/06/2021 8:53PM
  No doubt true using the numbers as presented -- CincyPirate 04/07/2021 10:31AM
  Where did you get those numbers? -- Old Pirate 04/06/2021 8:18PM
  Heard it on WLW radio which. . . . -- CincyPirate 04/06/2021 8:50PM
  Numbers speak** -- ECUBSN 04/06/2021 8:59PM
  I am O positive and took me out. -- ecupir8 04/06/2021 8:13PM
  I am by no means a virologist -- ecu91 04/06/2021 7:59PM
  Experimental gene therapy. It's up to you! ** -- CuttySark 04/06/2021 7:57PM

Support BYB: Shop at Amazon!

vm312