1. Hope to see more of Baggett over the middle tomorrow, along with Farrier seeing 6-8 targets. Let VT key their whole defense on ZAY & Summers. Make their 3rd/4th best cover guys get it done vs. our depth on the edge. I like our chances. Williams has experience at Lane Stadium.
2. Need a bend but don't break 'D" with their big play threats all over the field. Make VT be patient & force a couple of TO's along the way.
3. Scott was a VT pledge many moons ago. Give him a shot after feeding Anderson early. He'll run w/added purpose. If he coughs it up, then time to sit.
4. Coach Mo knows Bud Foster well. Not a learning curve like LR had to endure.
5. Vegas line thoughts: I've bet on a few games over the years. Easy guideline to follow:
What would the line be BEFORE last week's games? My hunch is we should be getting 6 or 7.